Saturday, November 30, 2013

Diane re-do!

Well since Fai's was at a table I figured I should do hers at one too! lol I like this one much better. :3 I hope she does too! I have been making a lot of new contacts and friends and it's great. A lot of them are speaking to me in Korean which is helping :D

Looking forward to starting my new job tomorrow. Its really close to my house and the manager I will have is really nice and straight forward. I think we will get along well. She believes in respect for employees and management so plus plus. I need to keep this short because I have more studying to do before tomorrow.

I am also very excited to be giving my very very close friend Linda a tattoo tomorrow. She's like a sister to me and I can give her son Ethan his birthday gift finally! haha. Anyways.

Love you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment