Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Sketch 78 - TATTOOS!!

Sooo been so busy with art and tattoos that I haven't been able to post. But now I have 4 to show (2 unfinished). So here we go!

First up is the tattoo on my sister Kayla. Its 2 hearts on her wrist for her grandma and her. Her grandma has passed on and she wanted a reminder. I has happy to take her tattoo virginity for such a lovely tattoo.
This is a similar rose tattoo to the two yellow ones I did on the mother daughter pair. The lady loved it so much that I changed it up a bit and made it a different color. She surprisingly sat really still for it being on the foot. I was impressed and the tip was nice too. Thank you!

This one isn't finished yet but we got the outline done. Its her daughters name down her spine. We are hoping for maybe thursday to finish it. It will be colorful and pretty. I cant wait to finish this one. Also a tattoo virgin that I've taken!
And I just finished the line work for this one today. Holly hanners this girl jumped all over the place. The lines aren't too bad considering so Im proud of it. Cant wait to see it finished. It will be filled in black and the red stars are actually the UV invisible ink. For some reason the UV ink likes to make everyone bleed more then usual. Oh well. We are both very happy and this was again another virgin tattoo!

So yes I hope you all enjoyed those. Gonna post the other painting I've been working on soon. Hoping it will be finished tomorrow before I go out with Curtis in the evening. So off to get my pills with the extra money I got.

Goodnight world! Love ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment