Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sketch 73 - I Don't Blame You

Portal (the game) and oxycodine (Perkaset) .... equals me really high. That game is so awesome. So went to the doctors today and yeah. Seems I will be on more painkillers for the next couple of months. My surgery has been postponed because of the infection. This really sucks. But I had some awesome friends to cheer me up today.

Gonna keep this short because I decided If I have to live through this pain more and more and I cant work full time might as well get some more hours at my part time work. Short shifts and decent enough pay. I need the spending money for stuffs, fragapalooza and bills so yeah. Hoping It wont be too busy while I'm working so I don't need to waste a pill for a few hours of work and then be sick or high and get fired. But yeah, time for bed.

Goodnight world! Love ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment