Monday, July 18, 2011

Sketch 72 - Lost In Your Eyes

Feels good to draw on my tablet again. Been having fun with Kayla and her fiance Cory. The princess party for my niece's 4th birthday party was actually a lot of fun. I did a lot of  face painting and the kids were so cute in their big poofy dresses and bows.

Friday night/Saturday morning I had to go to the hospital again from over exertion at the 2012 Magic the Gathering draft tournament. I got alittle more excited then I should have over some cards I got and had to go because I was in so much pain. Turns out I have a severe bladder infection which can and probably will prevent my surgery on the 20th from happening. Ive been waiting a long time for this surgery and I really don't want to be in pain anymore. It hurts to get up in the morning.

Tomorrow I go to the doctor and get tested again for the infection. Hoping all is good. If not I really hate these pills I am on. The antibiotics I got are apparently so strong that I cannot go outside in the sun for a lengthy period of time while on them. It increases the chance of getting a sunburn. I get so dizzy and nauseous from them as well. So i should get to bed because I will need a shower in the morning. It is very humid here and we are not used to it! Sweating like crazy.

Goodnight world! Love ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment