Monday, May 30, 2011

Sketch 66 - Butterfly

Back to work with the county. I do really enjoy that job. Especially now that most of the irate drivers have been told off from last week and everyone today was quite nice and understanding about the work we were doing. At least on my side it was. I remember how bad it was at the intersection last week. Holy man. Anyways during the times there was no one around because we were working on a road out in the middle of no-where, I found an amazing looking butterfly that was having troubles flying in the wind on the open roads. I managed to hold it and bring it to the long grass where it got its bearings and flew off. Below is a picture of it, mind you mine had a bright red dot on the middle of the bottom part of the tails. It is a Giant Swallowtail Butterfly or an Eastern Tiger Swallowtail.
Anyways it was a good day and I'm happy to be back to work at this job. Anyways I need a shower from the wind giving me a dirt tan. Goodnight world! Love ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment