Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sketch 64 - hello

My new/old hairstyle. Went back to this style. Wanted something quick tonight but ended spending more time on this then I had planned for. For Those wondering its Purtalic written in katakana (Japanese), then Tamakai in kanji (Japanese), my English name and then my English name in Korean.

Work today was short due to the rain. Spent a good portion of the morning playing fetch with a black Labrador that decided it was gonna be my friend. It also showed me how STUPID people can really be. We have construction ahead signs and detour signs everywhere and they drive up to me "whats going on?" "ummm . . . road construction . . . . need you to turn around and take the detour" like seriously . . . . I get a whole summer of that and "Why are you doing this road? I NEED to get to this place. Its an emergency (like registration at rabbit hill...)" oh well! Pay is great! 22 hours and its the same paycheck I got working 2 weeks at the bingo hall <3

Anyways bed time! Goodnight world. Love ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment