Monday, May 23, 2011

Sketch 62 - FLuffeeTalks

Canadian comedian FLuffeeTalks is a vlogger who turns his vlogging into a show like Ray. Although unlike Ray, FLuffee talks about obscure news and viral videos. I would definitely say this is NOT for kids. Some of the news topics are a bit disturbing for younger viewers so yeah . . . Other then that he is frikken hilarious and I love his videos. On top of that he's not bad on the eyes ^_' If your reading this Fluffee I'm a huge fan from Edmonton!

Alright today I update the music of the week tab. Usually its only one song to maybe two but today will be 4! I just can't decide! Two will be k-pop, one English k-pop and one T-pop.

The two kpop ones are for SiStar씨스타19 - MaBoy and the new group Swincle (스윙클) - Shake Ur Body. SiStar's song and video . . . wholy cow those girls can move. Their dance is so hypnotic and sexy in a very innocent way. The new group Swincle . . . at first I was all like "uhhg new girl group" then the music actually started and I was pulled in. The song is so catchy and I am a new fan! Great vocals and the girls are gorgeous and not too thin. Definitely give them a go!

The English kpop song is from missA. Now Its hit and miss with me and this group. I loved their hit songs Good Girl Bad Girl and Breathe but the rest suck . . . until this song. They released a full English song and it's really good! For only 2 of them being semi-fluent in English their pronunciation is amazing. The song is really catchy and the lyrics actually make sense.

The Tpop song. For those that don't know what Tpop stands for, it is Taiwanese pop music. Sorta started getting into a few artists awhile back, but recently I fell for Min. Now I am not sure exactly how old this boy is (maybe 10-14?) but he is so ADORABLE. P.O.I. is featured as well and his debut song Connect is so good. I love it and can't wait for more from him. Also been getting into a group called KOTIC that are pretty good as well.

Anyways goodnight world! Love ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment