Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sketch 61 - nerimon

So nerimon a.k.a. Alex Day is Charlies flat mate. He is a funny sod and quite worth the watch and sub! Honestly I prefer Alex's singing compared to Charlie's better, but I do prefer Charlie's videos. Both are musicians and very funny. Although he might think he is going to be selling out by reading more of the twilight series, I think its not a sell out. A lot of his fans aren't twilight fans and loved watching him read and tear it apart. It was an interesting take on the book from a male-nonfan. I would be delighted if he started to read new moon. And so would a lot of his viewers. Oh well, either way I will continue to support him!

So not much to say for today. Did dishes and laundry and that's about it . . . lol. Dishes took about 5 hours to complete which is why I am now on the hunt for a cheap or free dishwasher so I can stop being one lol. My hands are so sore from all the soap, hot water and scrubbing. Anyways I'm off to enjoy the rest of my night relaxing. Tomorrow will be another Canadian vlogger who reviews obscure current events.

Goodnight world! Love ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment