Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sketch 56 - Ray William Johnson

So anyone know of Ray William Johnson ? I had a request to do my favorite youtube vloggers so I decided to start with the very first one I ever started to follow! His comedy vlog =3 is frikken hilarious and fell in love just after a few episodes. It can be a tad controversial at times, so if you are easily offended this may not be for you. If he ends up seeing this I hope he likes it. I'm proud to be one of your many fans!

So new video for today. Actually I am going to post two videos because I can't deside. Aziatix released their new single, Cold, and I am addicted already. Aziatix is a group of Korean music artists who came to the USA to study and formed a group. So far they are awesome and climbing the charts fairly quick! They sing in English so for those who don't like k-pop here is a treat for you.

The second video is Jay Park's new single Tonight. I love this song. Been playing it over and over. My cousin Alex might kill me for this but I think Jay looks a LOT like him. Or the other way around. Either way they look similar. Alex is like the buffer, less skrawny version. However, I'm sure Alex isn't a B-Boy like Jay. Much love!

Today has been interesting. Managed to spend a good $400.00 today. More good and bad news from the doctors. Gave a friend some tattoo pointers. Got a few new awesome Magic the gathering cards from a visit from Brad and the new comic shop in Leduc (where the DQ used to be behind the PetroCan). Went to see my trainer and caught up abit. Then got 2 new books at Chapters for almost free from my rewards card. Just had to pay the tax lol. Speaking of taxes.... I have plans to get mine out soon! Hopefully I get a nice return like my sister.

Anyways . . . goodnight world! Back to work tomorrow. Love ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment