Friday, May 06, 2011

Sketch 53 - YAY!

OMG! YAY! lol so I found out today that my symptoms are NOT cancer. However the alternative isn't much better. Oh well. So I have decided on the higher paying job. Although I will still be helping put at night until they can replace me at the job I am at so for a week or so expect some late sketches. Sorry!

What caused this pain I have been having was the birth control pill I was on (Yasmin) I think produced too many hormones causing problems for me. So now the treatment is . . . more birth control! lol however a smaller dose.  

I also wanna give a shout out to my ex husband who is now a father to a healthy baby boy named Evander. Congratulations you two! I hope to see pictures soon.

Anyways up early for interview/paperwork tomorrow so Goodnight world! Love ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment