Friday, May 13, 2011

R and R

Not much to say. Been doing a lot of resting yesterday and today. Trying to get better so I can go back to work. So far I have lasted the whole day without any painkillers and as long as I take things slow it isnt more then a discomfort then a pain.

I'm sorry for not posting yesterday, but blogger was having maintenance which was scheduled for only an hour and ended up being the whole day . . .
So yeah . . . Not sure if I mentioned before that I have problems speaking Korean or not, but I do. Recently, (thanks to eatyourkimchi.com) I found a website that is helping me which my pronunciation of Korean. He is a really good teacher! There a few rules that I didn't know about from teaching myself that are really helping me understand why Koreans laugh at me when I try to speak their language. Also had another Chinese lesson today. Was short. But the company I am trying to learn it with is introducing me to a new teacher seeing as my original one had to leave because his sister had passed. The one I met today was harsh and had no sense of humor. Class wasn't fun and I don't remember hardly any of it because I became uninterested. Oh well.

Anyways gonna try doing some light housework and see how much I can do without causing pain. Well goodnight world! Love ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment