Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sketch 59 - Hey Nadine

Oh yeah! Representing! Canadian vlogger Hey Nadine. She does alot of music videos on that channel now and kinda moved her vlogging to her side channel. I started watching Nadine after I found her Warcraft videos. She travels a lot and seems like a genuinely nice and awesome person. One day I would like to meet her and all the other vloggers but I doubt I will lol. So many things I want to do before I die.

Not much to say about today. Another full day of garbage pick-up. Although Monica entertained us as usual with her crazy awesome self. On the way home however, Margret and I saw an accident happen. Was kinda scary! A red truck with a family (mom,dad,2 kids) was making a left turn like they were allowed to and some idiot in a grey truck sped through the red light. It happened so fast but it looked like the grey truck driver was distracted, maybe with a cell phone? Anyways it smashed right into the side of the red truck sending bits flying and the truck spinning off towards the major highway. Everyone seemed alright though which was good. Hope that grey truck driver got a severe punishment!

Anyways need to be up early for tomorrow so Goodnight World! Love ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment