Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sketch 47 - Hang over

I don't drink very often but when my cousin came down and offered a night of drinking I couldn't resist! We were having so much fun with the hard liquor then he wanted a beer. Now my cousin could be classified as a professional drinker... where as myself who tried to keep up with him... not so much! I think I held up good though! That beer though killed me. First time I have ever vomited after drinking and its not an experience I plan to duplicate lol. Was even worse the fact I had to work at 3 till 11. However, my boss was kind enough to cover for me until 5 to let me go home and get some sleep and shower which I cannot thank her enough for!


I wanna thank everyone for the continued support. Seeing the numbers climb like this is amazing. Makes me happy to know that people may or may not be interested in my day to day life. Work on the wallpaper will resume tomorrow. So I hope you will look forward to it! Oh a shot out to Braxus, your picture will be finished this weekend!

Well not to work on todays sketch lol See you again soon!

Lova ya world!

No comments:

Post a Comment