Friday, April 22, 2011

Sketch 39 - Poppit

Guess what I got!?!?!?!?! Omg I love my PSP and games and weeeeeeee. Have to thank my mum for helping me out with that today. Need to get a memory stick so I can save my games though. I thought my SD card would work but its doesn't I need some sort of Pro Duo SD card.The games I got were Patapon, FFVII Crisis Core and Little Big Planet (after some major store to store searching)

So my doctor visit didn't go so well. From the images taken it looks like it could be both a fracture and cysts. So ... not good. I had to drink 6 cups of water. It sure doesn't sound like that much but when your not being physically active and try to drink that much it is A LOT of water. I was about to throw up after 3 cups. Then they make you wait while your bladder is filling up to the point of severe pain. It was horrible.

Soooo yeah im off to bed to play till I can't keep my eyes open. Goodnight World! Love ya <3

Donations for Japan ~ $168/$500

No comments:

Post a Comment