Monday, April 18, 2011

Sketch 36 - Wash My Back?

#3 of the Emily pictures. She needs a bit of help washing her back. Any takers? I wanted to keep this one as the original pencil sketch that I did. Hope you like it!

So I have been having pelvic pains for a while now and finally decided to go to the doctor about it ... and got a lot of bad news. I have to go for an x-ray and ultrasound. The x-ray is for a possible pelvic fracture which I can only think happened while tobogganing with my niece and nephew when my man visited during the winter holidays. The ultrasound is for possible ovarian cysts and or cancer. So yeah ... blood work and hospital visits soon, possibly tomorrow.

In K-pop news f(x) released their new comeback music video Danger ... or would it be Pinocchio? I will post the link in the Video of the Week tab for your viewing pleasure. I personally LOVE this new video. I'm not a HUGE fan of the group but I do like their style. Its edgy cute and contemporary. Anyways this video kicks ass and I want to share it!

After the doctors I went to the city to get a few things and on the way home I got sushi for my mum and I. The wait for the take-out sushi was about 25-30 mins so I went over to EB games. In Canada. EB games is a small chain game store that is of epic-ness. I am way far behind the times when it comes to console and hand-held gaming. I have a Nintendo lunch box, PS 1 and 2 and a game-boy color (teal) .... I have really wanted a PSP since they were first released. So when I walked in I asked about their used ones. The employee's were awesome and explained that if I waited until thursday for their Easter weekend sale I could get a mint condition WHITE PSP 3000 for $30 with the purchase of 2 used games for $19.99 or higher. I was so happy I had them hold the PSP for me and plan to return! My mum is gonna help me out with the game purchases and get something for her.

Actually the main reason I went to EB games was to find a copy of the PS1 game Legend of Dragoon .... which the company doesn't have in stock in ANY of their stores across Canada. *sad face*

Anyways goodnight world! Love ya <3

Donations for Japan ~ $168/$500

No comments:

Post a Comment