Monday, April 18, 2011

Sketch 35 - Game Over

Emily again. Lol I really liked the pose for this one, although it looks way uncomfortable. Isn't she just adorable? I would love to meet her in person some day. But for now I will be happy just being her friend on the net.

I'm slowly starting to feel better which means I can get back to the gym and doing tattoos and work and stuffs lol.

So many new k-pop songs I've found. And a whole bunch of new ones coming out. SO EXCITED!!

Recently I have been getting back into playing World of Warcraft. Been working on my Goblin Shadow Priest and my Unholy Gnome Death Knight. I am loving the new Goblin quests. It feels weird though because my mains are alliance. And DK is still way OP but I am not complaining one bit because its fun to be a BAMF once in a while. I was taking down elite boss quests rated for 2-3 players in Outlands by myself. Very proud of that I must say. Although my first few attempts failed because I hadn't been to my trainer in forever and was behind like 8 skillz doh... Doing random dungeon groups is an excellent way to get some tips on how to play your class and level really fast while having the possibility to get some dungeon quests done and kick ass gear.

Well im off to bed. Goodnight world! Love ya <3

Donations for Japan ~ $168/$500

No comments:

Post a Comment