Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sketch 32 - The Station of Play

Here's one for all the Playstation fans out there! It only does EVERYTHING *wink* <3 <3.

OMG i wanna kill my sinuses, hate this weather and then I wake up to snow.... We are a month into spring and more frikken snow.... SO annoying! Now im sick and more snow mold to set my allergies on a revolt. Seriously thinking about using tampons up my nose to stop the mucus flow like they did on She's The Man starring Amanda Bynes (one of my fav actresses) only they were talking about nose bleeds haha. Man my head is pounding. DO NOT LIKE BEING SICK!!! I ramble a lot....

Also found out that one of my friends grandpa died a few days ago. I give my sympathies to her and her family. Well gonna keep this short. I need sleep to get rid of this sickness. Goodnight world! Love ya <3

Donations for Japan ~ $168/$500

No comments:

Post a Comment