Monday, April 11, 2011

Sketch 29 - Bloodline pt 1

So working a clean art picture of the new designs for Purtalic and Nynde. Today is the sketch, tomorrow will be the clean line art and possibly the base colors and then Wednesday will be the shaded finished copy. Hope you all don't mind the character spam. No one has mentioned a dislike as of yet so I will continue. Plans have been in the works for MBJ and I to have a weekend get-together at some point soon to work on the story and smooth out the rough edges that we weren't able to do when we wrote it originally. I cannot tell you how much I am gonna look forward to that. been ages since I had the chance to spend any quality time with her since like 2007. Sad but true with our schedules and the distance between us.

Soooo being Canadian I do actually like hockey. Not a HUGE fan or anything but its nice to know my team is doing AMAZING. GO VANCOUVER GO! Playoffs start soon and I would love to see them win the Stanley Cup. I find it funny though. Even though I cheer for a 'Canadian' team, most of the players are American. Because the American teams buy up the good Canadian players for their teams. So I like to cheer for a Canadian team ... but which is actually more Canadian?

In other news Big Bang released their new V.I.P. Special edition album with some new songs and a solo song from Daesung (my favorite of the group) ... FINALLY. I have been waiting for Daesung to have his turn for his solo debut. All the other members have had whole albums out already. Well not sure is Senguri has had one yet but I wouldn't be surprised. However, Daesung has been in the back most of the Big Bang career and its saddening because he has such a powerful voice with great range. Finally glad to see some D-lite action. Hopefully a video will surface soon so I can translate it <3

Well I should get going to tonight. I have books to read, blankets to knit, pictures to finish and a pageview wallpaper to work on! (not in any specific order) Goodnight world! Love ya <3

Donations for Japan ~$168/$500

P.S. As a reminder I am ending the donation pool at Easter. We have until then to raise $500 to see me sing a Japanese song. Also I will be sending a sort of fan-mail box to Japan with letters and pictures to help raise moral. If anyone wishes to send a letter to brighten up a families life or a picture or both feel free to mail them to me and I will post them with my box. I will be sending the box at the end of April so make sure they get here by the 28th.

Purtalic. Tamakai. Lahncey.
P.O. box 370
Calmar Alberta T0C 0V0
Canada

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment