Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sketch 28 - Ssssssssmile

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssss....... BOOM! Gotta love or hate the creeper. I love Minecraft! Such an awesomely fun game that you can waste many hours on which I know from experience. I am currently working on a castle town. Might start up a server for serious players that wont grief others. Let me know if anyone would be interested.

Today has been fun. Went to the Zumba class at my gym and OMG is that ever a workout! Fun though. Then off to wallmart to get a few things including a new pair of jeans because my old pair started to get those wear and tear holes in the thighs. For any women that know my pain for that one, this is a big concern for us! Expensive too. After wallmart, back home to print off my resume and hand it in to apply with the county which would be an awesome job! Then tea at Tim Hortons with some friends that I haven't seen for awhile.

Well goodnight world! Love ya <3

Donations for Japan ~ $168/$500

No comments:

Post a Comment