Saturday, April 09, 2011

Sketch 27 - Right On the Mark

This is the new concept for Nynde. This one took longer to plan out then Purtalic's. Had to put a bit more thought into this one because of her childhood she is in battle a lot as an archer. Plus I was trying to go for more coverage and functionality. Also for her being half demon and dragon-ling I decided to give her red eyes like her father. I think it suits her better.

Today has been an odd day. Got up, did about 2 hours of dishes, then worked on art, then volunteer appreciation dinner and then home to finish sketch and relax. So soon will be the relax part I hope lol. It's been a long day! Tomorrow Im gonna try the Zumba class at my gym. Looks interesting. Well gonna keep this one short. Goodnight world! Love ya <3

Donations for Japan ~ $168/$500

No comments:

Post a Comment