Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Sketch 23 - Power Waves

Metablue. Southern queen of Asaro. Strong willed and passionate, however strict and sarcastic in her teachings. A high elf warrior she has become a role model for her people even as she found love in a human and gave birth to a hybrid, her people support and cherish her. After her lovers death she has not sought out love nor rejected it.

A lot of the original character designs were cloth and leather based which even someone who is nearly immortal probably wouldn't go out in battle with so I have been having fun making the outfits a tad more realistic and conforming to the times they live in. I hope MBJ doesn't kill me for this outfit change. I love it personally and I think it suits her character. Elegant yet sexily badass, what human wouldn't want a piece of that? After changing up the characters, I realized that Nynde and my character haven't been updated for awhile. So I might re-work their outfits over the next few days. Gives me a few more ideas until I get more requests.

My stomach has been in so much pain these past few days. I don't know if its something I ate or over working myself at the gym or what, but the pain is excruciating. So today I'm supposed to top up my prepaid cell service and the whole system is down. Now they will charge me because I didn't top up my account in time. Also has anyone ever had it where you call client support and its suppose to be a free call and they charge you a relatively small amount that's actually a ridiculous price. But you pay it anyways because your too frustrated to care at the time and you go through a million automated options before you reach someone and they start to transfer you to the right department.... so you think. The next voice welcomes you to a whole different company (solo mobile is a sister company to Bell mobility) and the people there tell you that they can't help with your problem and you should call your people back. I almost threw my phone into the wall. So aggravating. Anyways, more stress to add to my migraines.

Seeing as I am poorly I will be heading to bed shortly. Until tomorrow, goodnight world! Love ya <3

Donations for Japan ~ $168/$500

No comments:

Post a Comment