Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sketch 6 - Hold Me Goodnight

No color post today as it was a VERY long day. I had a request to do a dragon. I used to be good at dragons... not as good as MBJ but they weren't too shabby. However I kinda just went with the flow and an elf showed up there and yeah... thats what came out! Dragon looks horrible elf is got wonky proportions but hey its a 'sketch' blog. I love dragons and elves and fantasy stuff. Its amazing to think if this stuff really is real, hidden among the drabs of our reality. That's what I love about imagination. What's the say that WE are the fantasy to these mystical beings and creatures? Alternate universes, multiplications of galaxy's with life that we will never see! I swear I'm not crazy and I am proud to still have an open mind and an active imagination.

I tested the tattoo machines I bought today. The rotary machines are a lot quieter to the normal ones. So I hope it will help with some customers who are a little tensed after hearing the machine start up. Also I went to go get contacts and my eye prescription renewed only to find out the doctor is only in on Wednesday. Seriously....one day a week? How do they stay in business?On another note ... my separated husband and I will have our 3 year wedding anniversary tomorrow.... weird timbit for you.

Ah sugar.... timbits... uhhhg *drool* how I miss thee~ My trainer started me on a no sugar diet... it sucks and for those not in Canada, Timbits are doughnut balls made from the holes in doughnuts and are from the Canadian coffee chain Tim Hortons. But enough about my day! Good night world! Still looking for sketch ideas!

Donations for Japan ~ $58/$500

No comments:

Post a Comment