Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sketch 3 - Vroom Vroom

Hello again! Today's picture was a suggestion from my amazing British partner (or stud muffin lol) Richard who is a complete petrol head. He knows I am not the greatest at mechanical things and straight lines so he challenged me to draw a car and he would try to guess what it was from my drawing. Well he figured it out so it must not be that bad eh? For those not up to your car lingo, I choose this car (Nissan Skyline GTR R-34) because it is my all time favorite and it is in my opinion the best car to come out of Japan. Now please keep in mind that this is MY opinion and not a fact. Please no haters! Another reason I chose this car is because it is the car my friend Takashi (who has been reported deceased from the tsunami) was working on this car for me. Unfortunately I had to sell for financial issues and now deeply regret it. Anyways ... the reference picture I used (with no intention of copyright infringement might I add) is here. In other news I have joined a gym to try and help my self image and confidence. All I feel at the moment is pain haha. My trainer is amazing and I couldn't ask for a better one. Let's keep fighting!

P.S. Seeing as I will need to do a lot of sketches and will probably run out of ideas leave a comment with an idea for me if you so wish! I will happily use all that I can depending what day I feel like working on it!

Donations for Japan ~ $25/$500

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment