Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sketch 18 - Purrrfectly Shocking

Misha Dallare. The anthro cat of our adventures party. She is emotionally secluded to anyone outside her trust circle. If you manage to get in the circle you are in it for life, however to get in may cost you one. A proud nomad, she is expert in the art of throwing and small weapons. Her element is electricity, however, she can only imbue her weapons with said element. With a secluded heart is there room for a love outside her family?

Sooooo much fun drawing Misha its unreal. Something about the sexy cat girls is just fun to draw....maybe its all those curves! There is a lot of debate floating around about what type of cat she is based from. Cougar? Jaguar? Havana Brown? Until her creator gets back to me we will leave it undecided (I prefer the cougar myself ... goes with the outfit and personality). Shes kind of like a fierce, cute amazon cat woman, no?

So much going on today, yet I did hardly anything. With how warm its been lately all the snow is melting far too fast and the roads and alleys are a slushy, muddy mess. Had to help my mom get out of the garage this afternoon because she got herself into a rut just outside the doors. And with three playful dogs our floors are a muddy mess. The sun is a nice change though ~

I also found out that a semi-local tattoo business called the Camrose Health Department on me for doing tattoos out of my house. Well not sure what a health department in a city 4-5 hours away is really gonna do to a person that has only done tattoos on 3 other people beside herself. And the fact they were volunteers and I didn't charge. Plus I use all sterile disposables and proper cleaning methods with a sterilizer on the way. So all I have to say to that is if they choose to come for me... BRING IT! I think the artist is just jelous because I do better tattoos then him with his 20+ years experience. (conceited ... maybe, but if you've seen the work he's done versus mine you might agree!) And I am in no way saying mine are amazing, I'm still learning after all and have only done 6. Very happy my friend informed me right away, at least now I can get all the papers in order. Oh well.

I am off to bed! Gym at early morning so need my sleeps. Goodnight world! Love ya <3

Donations for Japan ~ $168/$500

No comments:

Post a Comment